After trying this clarifying facial I have to say this is by far. It doesn't hurt that all the ingredients can be found in your very own kitchen and it takes less than 2 minutes to make! You can really feel this mask working once you apply it!
Directions: Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of nutmeg. Apply to face and leave on for 10 minutes anytime longer than this may start to feel a little bit uncomfortable. Massage the product in circular motion once applied then wash it off with warm water.
This facial should ONLY be used 2x a week. You can never go wrong with an all natural facial. If you do have any allergies towards any products used i would not recommend you used these ingredients.
I often get questions about how i do my eyebrows and to me it's easy to explain but i also believe that most times women learn by seeing a demonstration. Following this exact diagram is how you achieve a perfect brow.
1. Outline the top of the brow depending if you want a fine point arch or a curved arch that completely up to you.
2. Outline the bottom of the brow as well because it will give you a more defined look.
3. Fill in the brow with your pencil or powder whichever is best for you but NEVER fill in all the way to the beginning of the brow. You want a natural fade so it looks natural. You don't want boxy brows or harsh looking brows
4. You will take a Spoolie Brush and fade out the beginning of your brow. Gentle brush from outward in with no product on bush doing this you will achieve the faded out look!
5. Lastly take a concealer of your choice and clean up your brows underneath but always make sure you blend your concealer out before you move on.
I hope this tutorial is helpful and you achieve the perfect brow!