I often get questions about how i do my eyebrows and to me it's easy to explain but i also believe that most times women learn by seeing a demonstration. Following this exact diagram is how you achieve a perfect brow.
1. Outline the top of the brow depending if you want a fine point arch or a curved arch that completely up to you.
2. Outline the bottom of the brow as well because it will give you a more defined look.
3. Fill in the brow with your pencil or powder whichever is best for you but NEVER fill in all the way to the beginning of the brow. You want a natural fade so it looks natural. You don't want boxy brows or harsh looking brows
4. You will take a Spoolie Brush and fade out the beginning of your brow. Gentle brush from outward in with no product on bush doing this you will achieve the faded out look!
5. Lastly take a concealer of your choice and clean up your brows underneath but always make sure you blend your concealer out before you move on.
I hope this tutorial is helpful and you achieve the perfect brow!